Friday, November 18, 2005

Winter slowdown?

Why has it been so long since my (David's) last update? Well there has been a vacation of sorts. Not for me, No. But rather for my co-worker. The partner's trip up north to shoot at deer, or whatever it is that he actually shoots at with any degree of success (trees perhaps), has left a vacancy on the night shift. This of course translates as a vacation for me, seeing as how the typical temporary night shift worker isn't always interested in work. So as of late, I've been a bit too entertained to devote much time to the blog. So far we haven't yet beaten the record for the number of movies one can watch in an 8 hour shift, but that doesn't mean we aren't trying. I also haven't had an abundance of time for reading others' blogs since it is my laptop that movies are watched on. Nevertheless I haven't been completely out of the loop. Not only have I read the news, but I'm proud to be the last to report that the Super Rookie now has his very own website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.