Monday, May 22, 2006

The hiatus is over

Or, it has at least been paused.

I (David) have returned to work after fully enjoying my 4 weeks off for Family Medical Leave. Now I am back at the daily grind (and already missing little Quinn) for 4 more weeks. Then begins the second (8 week) leg of leave.

The one, and quite possibly the only, advantage to being back at work is that I now have daily access to a normal internet connection. This not only means that it is again enjoyable to blog, but I also no longer have to go to Metro State to upload photos. There is already a belated entry that has been awaiting my return to 'high-speed', however, in my infant-aged paternal stupor, I managed to forget the photos at home. So it will have to wait until tomorrow. This may be a good thing, as it could allow me more time to catch up on month-old emails and fellow bloggers' blog entries. -- That's right all of you hooligans in our sidebar, don't be surprised to find comments on entries you posted over a month ago.--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.