Friday, December 15, 2006

The missing details

The great thing about procrastinating is that it can be forgivable to encapsulate three or more weeks of activities into one long run on sentence. This is something that I (David) figured I should probably get around to doing since a very social (and thus, blogable) weekend appears to be coming up, and adding such details would detract from any good stories that might come from this weekend. Not only is there dinner with Andy tonight, and biking with Matt at some point this weekend, there is also the potential to attend a party hosted by an egotistical racer that I know (and his girlfriend, Susie.... sorry, did I get the name wrong?).

Anyway, on to the re-capping: When we last left off, I was working at night, watching Quinn during the day, and occasionally taking a nap. From there, I took a 6 day weekend in order to get the warm weather projects completed, worked some more, attended a variety of community council obligations and volunteered to take on some tasks for the organization (something I've managed to actually find time to start on), worked some more – using my down time to look for different, more enjoyable work, which I may soon find out if I've succeeded in doing – and purchased a Christmas tree; a task for which the photos I have yet to upload, but then you can just conjure up memories of the photo(s) from two years ago in which I had made the same trek up the longest hill in St. Paul hauling a tree in my trailer.

And there we go. Give or take lots of details, that brings us up to date. Let the social hour begin. I'll make sure to take notes for the next entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.