Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Catching Up

So we have a little catching up to do again. A couple weeks ago I celebrated birthday number 32. Now David and I are the same age again. Though age doesn't seem to phase him as much as it does me, it always makes me feel better that David reaches his birthday almost five months before I do.

I spent most of my birthday weekend shopping. I made a trip to the Apple Valley Goodwill with mom and Faith. Then on Saturday, David and I went furniture shopping at Ikea. Thanks to mom for watching Quinn for us overnight too!

Last weekend the weather was perfect and we decided to go apple picking at Aamodt's Apple Farm. Apparently every other family with young children had the same idea. The crowds were a little too much for Quinn. She prefered the seclusion of the trees near the edge of the farm. Next year when we go apple picking, we will likely try cousin David's family orchard.







This recent weekend we made another trip to Duluth for the MRID fall conference and to see family. While I was busy with morning workshops, David and Quinn enjoyed the St. Louis County Heritage and Arts Center. We had a nice visit and lunch with Aunt Pat and Cousin Bob. After more workshops, we had a wonderful time sharing good food and good conversation with Cousins Mary and David who were kind to open their home to us again.







When we got home we celebrated Quinn's half birthday with half a birthday cake! Happy 1 1/2 Birthday!









We have also updater our Flickr photo album with the above photos and more (including the ones missing from our last post), so enjoy. And keep your eyes peeled there for more photos to be added soon (as soon as Gmail is working again).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.