Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Could I interest you in a wafer thin mint Mr. Caruso?



We’ve become fair weather fans of the CSI shows. I (David) have always been a fan of cop shows. And since TV has otherwise taken a turn for the crappier (way too much reality TV), it only makes sense to watch CSI. But awhile ago I began to wonder if there was some other, more subliminal, reason I was drawn to the show (that is, at least to the Miami show, my favorite of the three). This season, it became obvious what that was. Especially after Heather mentioned a drinking game that involved David Caruso’s sunglasses. David Caruso is a TV reincarnation of Jack Lord. It all makes sense now. Testing this theory, I did a google search. I wanted to find some hilarious compare/contrast page which I could link to from here. But it would seem that I am almost entirely alone with this perspective. And since I am no acting critic, I don’t have the expertise to drone on and on about it. The least I could do though, is leave you with the pictures and your memories form the two shows so as to draw your own conclusions. Think about it.

Book’em Adam-o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.