Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Blackberry Outage

My Blackberry Pearl has been acting up recently and t-mobile customer service helped me resolve the issue by making sure I turn it on and off every few days and to take the battery in and out once a week. I knew there must be a problem with the system when doing this yesterday didn't seem to help.

Supposedly there was a major hiccup in blackberry service nation-wide. I barely noticed. Other than receiving a text message too late and not being able to access the internet, I didn't experience too many problems.

Since my old blackberry crashed last year and I lost everything (I sometimes still mourn all the information I lost) I now back it up using David's PC about once a week. I would highly suggest if you have one to do the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.