Thursday, November 05, 2009

God save the Queen's publishing companies!



I (David) couldn't wait for the familial library to acquire the last of this trilogy after its American release date in May of 2010. I was left with a desperate cliff hanger in completing the second book. Fortunately the Brits are way ahead of us when it come to publishing popular fiction. So I ordered the import and can expect it in two weeks.

Inspired by the investigative characters in these novels, I couldn't stop digging after the happy discovery that I could get the import. I had to find out more. To my surprise, the author's homeland is even more way ahead than the Brits! The Swedes have a TV mini-series/movie-thing that will be released on DVD (get this...) this month!!! I'm glad I happened upon this series so late in the game. I just hope the DVD has English subtitles.

Here are some previews for those interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.