Friday, January 01, 2010

New Years Eve (A Day Late)

Since David had to work on New Years Eve, we celebrated New Years Day Eve. With Quinn spending the night at Grandma Boo's, we decided to try out a newer restaurant in Lowertown called The Bulldog. I had heard that they had great burgers (good for me) and a great selection of beers (good for David).

The food was tasty and done to our liking. I always like finding a new restaurant that'll cook a medium rare burger but this burger was one of the best I've ever had! I was so excited about the quality of the meat and the cooked-to-perfection patty that I had to call and share the news with dad (another burger connoisseur). Typically I would have a hard time eating a 1/2 lb burger but tonight I easily scarfed it down. David got a veggie burger that he also found tasty.

The patrons ran the gamut: families with young kids, business people, younger couples, girls that looked like they probably had fake ID's, hipsters and a Serpico-like character carrying a Hollister bag. But the one that took the cake was a 20's-something man wearing a double breasted sweater. No further comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.