Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Oops...

I knew there was another "first" to be added to the previous post, but what it was specifically had escaped me at the time I wrote it. Monday was Quinn's first day of daycare. Previously, she has had the occasion during the week to be under the watchful eye of either Christine or grandma Nan, but now she is institutionalized. In the past, it was often a bit of a challenge to say goodbye to her when dropping her off. On Monday however, both Heather and I felt sick after leaving our screaming, teary-eyed, little one with the teachers at her school.

Still, she seems to be adjusting well, except for her inability to be content with suggested activities. I'm sure she'll get the teachers to adapt to her learning style before too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.