Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Stupor bowl VIII

This Saturday afternoon, I (David) will be an official manifest stamper for the Stupor Bowl. Though I haven’t officially been assigned a post yet, I have narrowed down the choices for my assignment to: The Dubliner Pub, The Poodle Club, Palmer’s Bar, and Psycho Suzi’s (Tim promised he wouldn’t stick me at one of the topless bars). I’ll let everyone know later which bar I actually get. So if anyone wants to join me for a couple of beers and watch crazy people come running into the bar and throw papers in my face, feel free to join me once I’ve figured out where I’ll be. For those who don’t want to join me, don’t fret, for I’ve replaced my broken camera and I’ll try to take a couple of photos for you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to hang out with you, but I'm going to try and spend as little time at each stop as possible. Nothing personal :)

I'll be printing the manifests probably in about an hour... Whenever Tim shows up with the damn files...

9:16 PM  
Blogger hands said...

No problem. Good luck with the race. I hope reality and/or optimistic competitiveness has set in and you end up racing either sober or one-drink-per-stop maximum. I'm sure you can handle your drink, but I'd hate to see someone who slams 2 drinks per stop within that time limit.

6:15 AM  
Blogger hereNT said...

Man, I am a pretty accomplished alcoholic, but there's no way I can do that many drinks in 3 hours...

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.