Monday, March 07, 2005

Photos-r-us



I (David) am beginning to think that Heather’s idea of getting a quality digital camera might be worth exploring. But until then, my Fisher Price camera will have to do. The photos from the concert have been published. I also added photos from the Studio recording that the band did over the weekend. All the band photos Heather and I have taken can be seen here, including the photo of Bob and Eric finally learning what “NSFW” stands for.

If I understand things correctly, all three songs from our demo recording will be available to the public before too long. I’m not sure if they’ll be free or cost you money, but either way you’ll be able to learn how to get them if you check back regularly.

2 Comments:

Blogger hands said...

Didn't know Eric was a Let's Bowl Fan! Perhaps we will dig out the old videos and post some pictures from our appearance on the show.

7:03 AM  
Blogger hands said...

Didn't know Bob was a Lenore fan either!

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.