Thursday, February 03, 2005

Updates

The givers of the National Geographic subscription have been identified. Thanks Mom and Peter!

As for the Stupor Bowl VIII, I (David) will be at Sportsman's Pub (2124 Como Avenue SE) from 2 pm until 5(ish) pm on Saturday. Tim said I could use my own rubber stamp(s) for the racers’ manifests. I managed to forget to ask Tim what to do if I need to use the restroom. So not only are people welcome to join me for a beer, but I’m encouraging it. That way someone can keep an eye on the races when I need to be elsewhere. I heard Tim say something about drink tickets, but I won’t know what all that involves until the race registration.

2 Comments:

Blogger hereNT said...

If I understand it right, you're supposed to be hard to find. I think you can make them do stupid stuff to make them earn the stamp. He told his girlfriend that she should make everyone do pushups when they stopped, but I'm not sure how serious he was...

Drink tickets are for the after party - he was probably telling you he'd hook you up with extras for volunteering...

12:01 PM  
Blogger hands said...

I guess I'll have to require racers to have their picture taken while they are kissing my boot(s) then. Thanks for putting ideas in my head, Jeremy. Again, good luck on the race.

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.