Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Media Dump

Time to clean out David's ol' cell phone. Let's see what it has been holding for us...

A rare find at the Farmer's Market:




Here we have a Bridgestone MB2 with a John Deere color scheme.




I briefly owned this same bike after I talked its owner down from his $45 sticker price at a garage sale. It wasn't my size though, so I gave it to Matt after a couple of weeks. If he still has it then it is locked away in some secret vault, I'm sure. I talked to the owner of this one, she said that her dad had the exact same bike. Sorry, Matt, but I guess they aren't as rare as we thought.

Here is Quinn (among others) at her last day of ECFE class.




Quinn helping out on recycling day.




Quinn, having already mastered soccer and basketball, tries her hand at a predecessor of baseball/softball/cricket:


Quinn's first temper tantrum:


And lastly, a glimpse at the new breed of "gang" plaguing the East Side; roving gangs of skateboarders. Donchya wish you lived here?





2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, if those twelve-year-old skater kids should ever venture onto your lawn, causing you to holler "get off my grass, you damned hooligans" at them... could you get that on video? I need to see it.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.