Tuesday, January 04, 2005

'Badges?' and... 'We don't need no stinkin' building permit'



And so closes the final chapter of 2004. Before dad (Mr. Brier) left for back east, he nearly completed a new kitchen cabinet for us. You can see how it progressed here: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Though the product is quite usable currently, the finishing touches won’t be in place until he returns in July.

The new year also brought a belated holiday celebration with mom and sis (Jan and Faith). I got to see how the patches (Anglo = “badges”) that I had sewn into sis’ flight jacket had turned out. It was difficult to tell whether or not they were crooked when I was modeling such a small jacket on myself.

On Saturday night I (David) skipped one of my few December/January opportunities to join the night riders. Among various reasons was my lack of a rear fender. I still hadn’t managed to replace the one I broke some time ago. Yesterday I finally picked one up. As I write this, the paint is drying as it sits up in the art building. So now I won’t have an excuse for the up coming Saturday. Unless of course the fender needs a second coat of paint.

1 Comments:

Blogger hereNT said...

That's not an excuse - c'mon out and ride!

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.