Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Excuses

This, updating the blog, is my (david’s) last excuse. After this, I have no more reasons to put off finishing my capstone paper. So I’d better pack this entry full of details. Or I could be nice and spare you the details. Thanksgiving dinner, family, chores and errands. That was pretty much the whole 4-day weekend. Last night was my second band practice; I’m learning. Also, you can look forward to me being the default blogger again for December. Heather noticed yesterday that she has booked herself with obligations every weekday for the next three weeks. I’ll be busy for one or two of those weeks too, but once this paper is done I won’t feel guilty about making the most of whatever else I’ve booked myself for. I suppose another month of David-blog means more bike related entries. But I only see a couple of bike things on the horizon, so unless I’m complaining about the salt on the roads, those will probably be at a minimum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.