Thursday, June 30, 2005

Attention bike fiends

I (David) just saw a flyer for a bicycle film contest for some film/art organization in or near the UofM. I’ve got a camera, and will soon have the means of producing video on DVD (one of the acceptable mediums). I also have some ideas, but like the idea of collaborating. If any of you folks are interested in making something to submit for the contest, let me know. Until I can find a web page that explains the contest, just e-mail me for details. There is only a month to work on it (and I’ll be gone for a portion of that time), so time is of the essence. Just to give you all a couple of ideas about what I’m thinking: Humor (perhaps something that involves pies), and avoiding the anti-car cliché. Of course, I’m open to suggestions and negotiations.….. aaaand, end scene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.