Monday, June 13, 2005

Lethal brew




David’s old school chum Roger gave a call on Friday. He was looking to buy us a dinner and catch up on things. So we met him at the Savoy Inn where David split the worst Savoy pizza he’s ever eaten with Roger (which was still a good tasting pizza). Then it was back to the house to watch a 9-11 conspiracy theory documentary. Heather spent that time prepping for a conference which occupied the rest of her weekend.

While Heather was at the conference on Saturday, I (David) went on the “dead brewery tour” (photos) which was apparently put on by Surly. Though I didn’t learn much new information about the breweries, the ride itself was fun. Except for the sunburns, it’s nice to go on the occasional daytime group rides.

On Sunday, after running some errands, I decided to do some yard work in an effort to even out my tan lines / burn lines. Of course, during my breaks from yard work I’d check in on the Nascar. After an intensely mysterious finish, Martin took 5th. I’ll have to call Andy to figure out where Kenseth disappeared to. Since I didn’t watch the entire race, I don’t know why, or to where he dropped back.

This week, Heather gets to see the end of the academic year. That means she’ll only be working 2 jobs this summer. What will she do with all that free time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

.