Friday, November 19, 2004

Beaten to the punch

It being a slow week (apart from school work), I was going to mention a bb gun shooting from the former mayor's car into/at the intermedia arts building; a story that is appearing in the news. Then I was going to go on about how I shouldn't competitively mention how I blogged the story before my brother did because then inaccurate stories of my involvement in criminal bb gun acts would surface on the WWW. However, it would appear that the story hasn't even made it to a linkable source yet. I guess television is still the fastest means of reporting sensationalized news. And for the record, just in case a bb gun story about me does appear, "shooter" does not = me, and "cop's car" does not = cop car.

3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:37 AM  
Blogger hands said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:41 AM  
Blogger hands said...

Oops. I pressed the wrong button.

Here are the original comments:

John said:

Good sir. You have injured me! I demand an apology! Where do you get these stories of false high crimes? You best be careful. You might find a lynching party lurking in the woods ready to seize your next bike posse.

As I know you to be a gentleman familiar with the technical specifications of most BB guns on the current market, it does not suprise me in the least to know that you are now trying to thinly vail your shadowy midnight activities with this putrid smelling smoke screen. Stand and Deliver for what you have done.


Hands said:

It wasn't me. The shooting was a DRIVE-by. I was more of a stand-behind-a-sniper-who-is-shooting-out-a-building's-window type of hoodlum. Plus, stupidity aside, I like to think that the cohorts I stand accused with picked better targets. Besides, last I recall, I gave my bb gun to you. Hmmmmmmmm...

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

.